After-School Care Supervisor
Looking for candidates who have experience working with children 4 to 12 years old. Position is part time in the Soloway JCC after school program, PD day programs and school break programs. If you are interested please send your resume to email@example.com
• Current Standard First Aid & Infant/Child CPR-C Certification
• Professional references are required
• Physical ability to do the duties required.
• Medical clearance and immunization record as required by the local Minister of Health.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Attention to detail
• Experience with children of varying needs
• Demonstrate a high level of organizational and customer service skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work cooperatively with others to achieve common goals: demonstrate respect,
Major Responsibilities (but not limited to):
• Interacting directly with the children, providing quality care.
• Supervising and coordinating activities of and with other early childhood educators and assistants.
• working as a team with co-workers and parents is essential to the success of the child care center.
• Planning and organizing activities for school-age children (4 years old to 12 years old) in child-care programs before and after regular school hours
• Ability to develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children.
• Knowledge of the Child Care Early Years Act and licensing regulations
. • Knowledge of ELECT and How does Learning Happen?
• Work Setting includes: after school program (18 to 20 hours per week), PD Days and school break programs (8 to 10 hour days)
Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree Preferred and 0-2 years of experience.