The Soloway Jewish Community Centre is seeking a reliable, responsible and energetic individual with excellent customer service skills for a part time position, evenings and weekends, at the Soloway JCC Front Desk
• Greet all incoming guests
• Enforce policies and rules
• Present a positive and professional image of the organization to all visitors
• Maintain the reception in a tidy and presentable manner.
• Answer all customer inquiries in person, telephone and emails
• Perform administrative tasks
• Ensure that the appropriate evacuation procedures are carried out in the event of an emergency.
• Ability to multi- task
• High energy, quick thinking
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong customer service skills
Qualifications: Associate's Degree and 3-5 years of experience.