This piece of content is not currently in a published status.
Apply for up to $50,000 in funding!
Care for the Vulnerable Fund
Thanks to generous donors, Jewish Federation of Ottawa is pleased to announce the launch of a fund to ensure care for the vulnerable. This one-time grant will assist local Jewish organizations to care for the vulnerable or help prevent future vulnerability. Organizations can apply for a grant of up to $50,000 in any of the following areas:
- Enhanced services and support
- Technological upgrades to improve delivery of care
- Inclusion in Jewish life of people with varying abilities
Goals of the Fund
- More vulnerable Ottawans can access Jewish life
- Foster increased accessibility and inclusion within the Jewish community, of those with varying abilities
- Education in order to prevent crises in the future
- Increase capacity of Jewish organizations to deliver high-quality care
Who can apply?
- Local Ottawa Jewish organizations
- Partnerships between local Ottawa Jewish organizations
How do I apply?
Before you start your application, you can contact our helpful staff to discuss your idea.
Contact Kara Goodwin at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info. Applications are accepted online.
When can I apply?